The kit contains a dart camera module, a processing board based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon SD820E SoC, and accessories. With these components you can build a test environment in which you can evaluate the camera module and plan how to integrate it into your embedded vision system.
The kit contains the following components:
- Basler dart daA2500-60mc camera module, S-mount
- Evetar lens N118B05518W F1.8 f5.5 mm 1/1.8"
- Developer Board 8 processing board
- Basler BCON for MIPI mezzanine board, pre-mounted on the processing board
- Flexible flat cable, 0.2 m
- USB 2.0 cable: A / Micro B, 1.8 m
- HDMI 2.0 cable: A / A, 1.5 m
- GigE cable: Cat 5e, 2.0 m
- Power supply: 18 W, 12 V @ 1.5 A, plug adapters included (United States, Canada, Japan (NEMA 1-15P config.), Europe (CEE 7/16 configuration))
- Mounting kit (includes camera mounting plate, spacer bolts, screws, and nuts)
- Basler dart Getting Started Guide
- daA2500-60mc-SD820-DB8 - Quick Install Guide
Overview of the Components#
For help with the hardware installation, refer to the daA2500-60mc-SD820-DB8 Quick Install Guide. The guide is included in this kit.
For more information about the processing board, download the Developer Board 8 Hardware User Guide.
To update the software on the processing board:
- Download and extract the latest Basler dart BCON MIPI SD820 DB8 image file from the Basler website.
- Open the readme.txt file.
The file contains further instructions on how to update the software.
Block Diagram of the Mezzanine Board#