The kit contains a dart camera module, a processing board based on the Xilinx Zynq-7000 AP SoC, and accessories. With these components you can build a test environment in which you can evaluate the camera module and plan how to integrate it into your embedded vision system.
The kit contains the following components:
- Basler dart daA2500-14lc camera module, S-mount
- Evetar lens M12B0816W F1.6 f8 mm 1/2"
- Processing board (Avnet MicroZed 7010 SoM)
- Carrier board (Basler MicroZed BCON for LVDS carrier card)
- microSD card (e.g., Linux operating system, pylon Camera Software Suite for Linux, and FPGA image pipeline preinstalled)
- Flexible flat cable: 0.2 m
- USB 2.0 cable: A / Micro B, 1.8 m
- GigE cable: Cat 5e, 2.0 m
- Power supply: 15 W, 5 V @ 3 A, plug adapters included (United States, Canada, Japan (NEMA 1-15P config.), Europe (CEE 7/16 configuration))
- Mounting kit (includes camera mounting plate, spacer bolts, screws, and nuts)
- dart Getting Started Guide
- dart BCON for LVDS Development Kit Quick Install Guide
- For help with the hardware installation, refer to the dart BCON for LVDS Quick Install Guide. The guide is included in this kit.
- For information about the Avnet MicroZed board, see the MicroZed Hardware User Guide.
- The kit is shipped with preinstalled software. For information about customizing the software and developing your own embedded vision solutions, refer to the dart BCON for LVDS Development Kit – Development Guide.
- For online community support and further hardware-specific documentation, visit the dart BCON for LVDS Development Kit project on Imaginghub.