- Revised the Scaling feature and added information about the feature implementation on camera models with an integrated ISP.
- Changed the brand name ON Semiconductor to onsemi.
Version 08 (March 2022)#
- Corrected serial port configuration and pylon path in the daA4200-30mci-MX8MM-VAR topic.
Version 07 (January 2022)#
- Revised the Installation topic to include generic software installation information.
Version 06 (December 2021)#
- Added the prB-IMX8MP development kit.
- Corrected pin names in the Output Voltages table of the BCON for MIPI Interface Description topic.
- Removed the number of I/O lines from the specification tables of all BCON for MIPI camera models.
- Removed the discontinued daA2500-14lc-MZ7010 Embedded Vision Kit from the documentation.
Version 05 (August 2021)#
- Removed the discontinued daA2500-60mc-SD820-DB8 Embedded Vision Kit from the documentation.
Version 04 (July 2021)#
- Added the Adaptive Tone Mapping camera feature topic.
Version 03 (May 2021)#
- Added information about the daA3840-30mc camera model.
Version 02 (March 2021)#
- Added the following camera feature topics:
- Periodic Signal
- Trigger Activation
- Trigger Mode
- Trigger Source
- Moved the "Physical Interface" and "Electrical Requirements" sections from the BCON for MIPI camera topics to the BCON for MIPI Interface Description topic.
Version 01 (February 2021)#
Content is based on the "Embedded Vision Kits" section of the Basler Product Documentation (AW001406), version 45, with the following changes:
- Moved the Basler dart BCON for MIPI camera module documentation to this documentation.
- Revised and restructured the BCON for MIPI camera module documentation.
- Updated pin names and functions in all dart BCON for MIPI camera module topics.
- Added information about external triggering and the NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX developer board in the following Add-On Camera Kits topics: