Four CXP DIN connectors are located directly on the slot bracket.
For connection to the computer, ironman AQ8-CXP6D is plugged into a PCIe 2.x (Gen2) x8 or x16 slot of your computer.
Frame Grabber Documentation#
Runtime Software and Environment#
- Installing the Runtime Software
To operate the frame grabber, you must install the runtime software on the host computer.
- Release Notes
- Known Issues
- Available Runtime Patches
- Open Source License Notices
Library-Specific Function References#
- IO Library Function Reference
Handling of different image file formats (load, convert, and save)
- Display Library Function Reference
Display functions for viewing grabbed images
Log Message System#
- Interface to NI LabView
- Silicon Software Cognex VisionPro Adapter
- NVIDIA® GPUDirect™ for Video
- Halcon Interface: If you aren't using GenTL, you can use the Halcon Image Acquisition Interface for Silicon Software Boards offered by MVTec. Starting with Revision 6.7, the interface also supports the frame grabbers of the marathon product family. See Halcon Interface Release Notes on the MVTec Website.
- CVB (Stemmer): CVB (Common Vision Blox) by Stemmer Imaging supports all CXP and Camera Link frame grabbers of the microEnable 5 marathon series.