The kit contains a 13 MP dart camera module, a processing board based on the NXP i.MX8M Mini SoC, and accessories. With these components you can build a test environment in which you can evaluate the camera module and plan how to integrate it into your embedded vision system.
The kit contains the following components:
- Basler dart daA4200-30mci camera module, S-mount
- Evetar lens M13B0618W F1.8 f6mm 1/3"
- DART-MX8M-MINI processing board
- Basler BCON for MIPI to VAR M / M Mini adapter board
- Flexible flat cable, 0.2 m
- USB 2.0 cable: A / Micro B, 1.8 m
- HDMI 2.0 cable: A / A, 1.5 m
- GigE cable: Cat 5e, 2.0 m
- Power supply: 5 V @ 4 A, AC adapter
- Mounting kit (includes camera mounting plate, spacer bolts, screws, and nuts)
- Basler dart Getting Started Guide
For help with the hardware installation and getting started, refer to the README file.
For more information about the processing board, download the VAR-DT8M CustomBoard Datasheet.
This Basler Embedded Vision Development Kit comes with a pre-loaded system. Before you can start to work with the camera, you need to download and install the current Basler Camera Enablement Package. After extracting the downloaded package, follow the instructions in the README file included in the package.