marathon VCLx / marathon deepVCL#
marathon VCLx is fit for especially complex image processing as well as deep learning applications based on CNN (Convolutional Neuronal Networks).
marathon VCLx is also available as product variant marathon deepVCL. marathon deepVCL is already pre-licensed for running CNN applications developed by Silicon Software. As marathon deepVCL is based on the hardware of marathon VCLx, all information provided below also applies to marathon deepVCL where not explicitly stated otherwise.
Two mini Camera Link connectors (SDR 26) are located directly on the slot bracket.
For connection to the computer, marathon VCLx is plugged into a PCIe 2.x (Gen 2) x 4 slot of your computer.
Frame Grabber Documentation#
Runtime Software and Environment#
- Installing the Runtime Software
To operate the frame grabber, you must install the runtime software on the host computer.
- Release Notes
- Known Issues
- Available Runtime Patches
- Open Source License Notices
FPGA Programming Environment#
- SDK Manual
- SDK Function Reference
- Camera Link Serial Interface
- SDK Functions Reference - Camera Link Serial Interface
Library-Specific Function References#
- IO Library Function Reference
Handling of different image file formats (load, convert, and save)
- Display Library Function Reference
Display functions for viewing grabbed images
Log Message System#
- Interface to NI LabView
- Silicon Software Cognex VisionPro Adapter
- NVIDIA® GPUDirect™ for Video
- Halcon Interface: If you aren't using GenTL, you can use the Halcon Image Acquisition Interface for Silicon Software Boards offered by MVTec. Starting with Revision 6.7, the interface also supports the frame grabbers of the marathon product family. See Halcon Interface Release Notes on the MVTec Website.
- CVB (Stemmer): CVB (Common Vision Blox) by Stemmer Imaging supports all CXP and Camera Link frame grabbers of the microEnable 5 marathon series.