Basler Standard Lights#
The lights offer two operating modes: a voltage control mode and a current control mode.
- In voltage control mode, no external controller is required to operate the lights. You can operate the lights in continuous mode or control them by any trigger.
- In current control mode, an external controller (such as the SLP Strobe Controller) is required. The current control mode allows the light to operate with, e.g., overdrive protection.
The lights are available with LEDs in four different colors: red, white, blue, and infrared. The LED color is indicated in the product name. For example, the Basler Standard Light Bar-10x100-Red has red LEDs.
- Bar Lights (10X100-x, 10X165-x, 10X200-x, 10X300-x, 10X400-x, 10X500-x)
- Wide Bar Lights (45X100-x, 45X200-x, 45X300-x)
- High-Power Wide Bar Lights (45X100-x, 45X200-x, 45X300-x)
- Ring Lights (70-x, 120-x, 120-Power-x)
- Backlights (50X100-x, 100X100-x, 100X200-x, 200X200-x, 200X300-x)
- Flat Dome Lights (50X100-x, 100X100-x, 100X200-x, 200X200-x, 200X300-x)
- Dome Lights (50-x, 100-x, 200-x, 300-x)
- Dark Field Lights (50-x, 75-x, 100-x)
- Spotlights (13-x, 26-x)
- Coaxial Lights (100X100-x, 200X200-x)