Precautions and Cleaning (Basler Standard Lights)#
WARNING – Electric Shock and Fire Hazard
Unapproved power supplies may cause electric shock or fire or both. Serious injury or death may occur.
- You must use power supplies that meet the Safety Extra Low Voltage (SELV) and Limited Power Source (LPS) or the Electrical Source 1 (ES1) and Power Source 2 (PS2) requirements.
- If you use a self-powered hub or power sourcing equipment, it must meet the above requirements.
WARNING – Eye Injury Hazard
Looking directly into the light may cause eye injuries.
- Don't look directly into the light.
- Light must be switched off before maintenance.
WARNING – Fire Hazard
In case of insufficient heat dissipation or when operating the light in strobe mode with excessive duty cycles, the surface temperature may rise above 60 °C (140 °F). This may cause fires.
- Ensure sufficient heat dissipation.
- Keep light away from flammable materials at all times.
NOTICE – Voltage outside of the specified range may damage the light.
Exceeding the electrical specifications may destroy the light or significantly reduce the lifetime of the LEDs.
NOTICE – Incorrect usage may damage the light.
Only use the light indoors.
Avoid subjecting the light to any mechanical stress during installation or operation.
Cleaning the Lights#
NOTICE – Inappropriate cleaning substances may damage the light.
Using inappropriate cleaning substances may cause discoloration or deterioration of the light's surface.
Only clean the light with standard glass cleaner and a soft cleaning cloth.