Two mini Camera Link connectors (SDR 26) are located directly on the slot bracket.
For connection to the computer, marathon ACL is plugged into a PCIe 2.x (Gen 2) x 4 slot of your computer.
Frame Grabber Documentation#
Runtime Software and Environment#
- Installing the Runtime Software
To operate the frame grabber, you must install the runtime software on the host computer.
- Release Notes
- Known Issues
- Available Runtime Patches
- Third-Party License Notices
- SDK Manual
- SDK Function Reference
- Camera Link Serial Interface
- SDK Functions Reference - Camera Link Serial Interface
Library-Specific Function References#
- IO Library Function Reference
Handling of different image file formats (load, convert, and save)
- Display Library Function Reference
Display functions for viewing grabbed images
Log Message System#
- Interface to NI LabView
- Basler Cognex VisionPro Adapter
- NVIDIA® GPUDirect™ for Video
- Halcon Interface: If you aren't using GenTL, you can use the Halcon Image Acquisition Interface offered by MVTec. Starting with Revision 6.7, the interface also supports the frame grabbers of the marathon product family. See Halcon Interface Release Notes on the MVTec Website.
- CVB (Stemmer): CVB (Common Vision Blox) by Stemmer Imaging supports all CXP and Camera Link frame grabbers of the microEnable 5 marathon series.